Have you been impacted by Hurricane Ian? We are here to help with all your roofing & solar needs. Give us a call today.
Territory Manager – Roofing Sales
Compensation $100,000 to $200,000 Annually
Benefits offered after 90 days - 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Disability
Employment Type – Commission based sales with opportunity to become full time with benefits after 90 days
TERRITORY MANAGER - ROOFING SALES ***UNLIMITED EARNING POTENTIAL***
Roofing & Restoration Services of America (RRSA) is seeking highly motivated, sales-minded individuals for Territory Manager roles.
WHAT YOU NEED
· KNOWLEDGE: minimum of one-two years of sales experience, or combination of education and experience that illustrates a proven track record in sales.
· SKILLS: A competitive nature to meet and exceed sales goals. Strong communication skills and people skills.
· ABILITY: A passion for providing top-notch service to our customers while achieving sales goals. Valid driver’s license and ability to meet our driving requirements.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
· Generate sales leads through door-to-door canvassing (this is not a work-from-home position)
· Interact with customers related to their roofing needs
· Take pictures of damage and create a Storm Damage digital report for customer
· Provide an estimate on the scope of the project for customer review using state of the art proprietary software.
· Coordinate with insurance companies and discuss with adjuster
· Secure the sale with a digitally signed sales agreement
· Family environment – your team is like family, lean on them as much as possible to gain additional insight about the job.
· Group Outings – there will be many team building events throughout the year to get to know your team and the company.
· Performance Review – available at or before 90 days to discuss your goals, earning potential and bonus incentives.
Don’t miss your chance to join a rapidly growing and highly successful sales team – apply today!
If you do not have a resume, or would like an immediate interview, call or text Human Resources directly at: (531) 215-0929. Applicants only, no solicitor calls.