Find out what your insurance company owes you!
Hurricanes, tornadoes, and severe thunderstorms are just a
few of the devastating forces that nature can unleash. No matter where you live
or what kind of weather you are dealing with, you don’t have to worry about
finding an affordable company to help with a roof and siding installation or
RRSA is a nationwide roofing company that rolls out fully-equipped trucks to serve areas hit by natural disasters. However, we aren’t just looking to make a quick buck off of your tragedy. Our BBB-accredited company has been dedicated to helping families and businesses for nearly ten years, so we have all of the expertise we need to get you the most out of your roof insurance claim.
Your Team of Nationwide Storm Restoration Experts
Hail damage can cause impact marks on your roof, and wind damage can remove shingles and siding. Those aren’t the only things you need to worry about, though. Since storm damage can be so far reaching, RRSA strives to offer comprehensive services, including:
Regardless of whether you need one or both of our services, we guarantee professionalism from start to finish. We understand that severe weather can leave you shaken, so our dedicated contractors communicate and guide you through the entire process of getting your insurance to cover the damage. In fact, the following are the five basic steps that we use to make your home safe and beautiful again:
- Inspection: We send our experienced roof inspectors from RRSA to your home to assess any damage you may have experienced, take photos for evidence, and document our findings for the insurance company.
- Adjustment: We sit down with your insurance provider to discuss what we found in our assessment and recommend our roof restoration solutions.
- Approval: Though most insurance companies approve assessment and proposal right away, others require extra work, but rest assured that continue to work with your insurance provider until we receive approval.
- Restoration: Our roof installers from RRSA use top of the line products to provide your home with a roof that will last for years.
- Payment: We will follow up with your insurance company on your claim progress to ensure that you receive your claim. You never have to worry about getting an invoice from RRSA until you’ve received the entire payment from your insurance company.
Learn More About Our Storm Damage Insurance Claims Services
Don’t put off your much-needed storm damage repairs any longer! Instead, take the first step towards filing an insurance claim by working with the experts of RRSA. You can call to schedule your in-home inspection and consultation, or you can request our assistance by submitting your contact information through our simple online form.