FIELD PRODUCTION COORDINATOR
***Full-Time salaried position with benefits after 60 days***
Roofing & Restoration Services of America (RRSA) has an immediate opening for a Field Production Manager in _________________________________.
RRSA partners with local roofing and gutter contractors to meet the restoration needs of communities after catastrophic events such as hail, strong winds, tornadoes and hurricanes. This partnership allows us to provide our large customer base with the expertise and high level of customer service they have come to expect from RRSA.
At RRSA, the Field Production Coordinator works closely with the Production Manager to supervise the installation of materials and oversee the projects to insure they are built correctly, efficiently and safely. This position requires a strong work ethic, organizational skills, professionalism and a positive attitude at all times. Previous roofing and construction knowledge is preferred.
As a Field Production Coordinator, your primary duties will include:
· Interacting frequently with homeowners regarding installation of the roofing/gutter project
· Insure OSHA safety regulations and procedures are followed and documented on safety checklist
· Coordinate with Production Manager on all required steps of the project
· Verify accuracy of materials delivered
· Coordinate permits and post at jobsite
· Facilitate meetings with code inspectors
· Take progressive photographs of build process
· Travel from jobsite to jobsite throughout the day to oversee quality controls
Applicant must have current valid driver's license, social security card, reliable vehicle with current liability insurance, account for direct deposit of payroll checks, and ability to pass a background check.
Previous roofing and construction knowledge is preferred.
Submit your resume today! If you do not have a resume, or would like an immediate interview, call Human Resources directly at: (531) 215-0929. Please remember to leave a message. Applicants only, no solicitor calls.
Visit our website at: https://www.rrsa.us/hiring/