RRSA Vero Beach is your best choice for a commercial roofer in Indian River County. We are backed by a national construction company that manages and builds highly complex projects, specializing in roofing, siding and exterior roof and wall panel systems. We provide construction management and general construction services to corporations, property management companies, and government entities. We have been in the roofing and construction industry for over 20 years.Our primary strengths include the ability to manage the entire construction process for our client, from pre-construction planning to estimating and scheduling, through construction, and project closeout. Over the course of the project, we quickly respond to challenges, work to develop lasting relationships, and maximize quality and efficiency, to maintain the utmost level of trust for our clients. For RRSA Vero Beach, this commitment is at the heart of our corporate values, guiding our unwavering mission that "protecting your business, is our business." If you are ready for a new roof on your commercial property in Indian River County, call RRSA Vero Beach today. Once we receive your call, we will send one of our commercial roofing experts to your property to give you a free roof inspection. Your free inspection will include the following tasks performed by a commercial roofing expert:
- Interior Inspection--RRSA Vero Beach starts by analyzing the inside of your building.
- Check the ceilings and walls for signs of leaks, including peeling paint, dark-spots, mildew, mold, and general rotting. Water stains on pipes venting the water heater or furnace are also signs of roof leaks.
- Look for damp spots around your vents and alongside fireplaces.
- You’ll need to access your attic for the majority of an interior inspection. Look for cracks on roof sheathing, sagging decking between the rafters, and outside light shining through.
- Proper attic ventilation is a critical component of your commercial roof’s performance, so make sure all bathroom and kitchen-if you have one-exhaust fans are properly ventilating.
- Exterior Inspection- Our commercial roofing expert will approach all slopes and edges with caution. As you walk your commercial roof, we will look for:
- Shingles that are curling, buckling or even missing.
- Cracks in the chimney.
- Loose or exposed nails.
- Cracked or damaged flashing/rubber boots around vent pipes, skylights, and chimney caps.
- A build-up of moss, algae, or other organic debris. This is common in Florida, and you can read here about how to mitigate organic growth on your roof.
- On flat roofs, look for sitting water or “ponding.” Check the condition of the coating or metal for punctures, blisters, and cracks.
- For sloped roofs, the source of a leak most often will not be directly above where it’s visible on the ceiling, as water always follows the path of least resistance.
- Gutter Inspection – The condition of the gutters of your Indian River County commercial property will determine quite a few things about your roof.
- Shingle granules falling into your gutters is inevitable, but a copious amount is a sure sign that your shingles are corroding.
- Improper installation or natural forces can cause gutters to warp and guide rainwater to flow incorrectly.
- Missing sealant and holes will also disrupt the natural flow of rainwater and direct liquid to unwanted areas.
RRSA Vero Beach
Tagscommercial roofing commercial roofing indian river county rrsa vero beach vero beach roofers
Subscribe to Roofing Restoration Services of America (RRSA)'s Blog