- Experienced Shingle Roofing Superintendent Needed – Traveling to multi-state locations by vehicle (not airplane).
- Roofing & Restoration Services of America (RRSA) has an opening for a highly motivated, safety-minded individual as a Shingle Roofing Travel Superintendent for our Commercial Roofing Division.
- Multiple jobsites, requires traveling by pick-up truck to out-of-state jobsites for weeks or months at a time.
- Do you have extensive experience with
supervising shingle roofing projects? Do you also have
experience in safety monitoring for a construction jobsite? Do you have
current safety certifications including OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 Construction?
Do you have current First Aid and CPR certifications? If you answered YES
to these questions, then call for an immediate interview!
This is a full-time traveling position with a base salary starting at $60K to $70K, depending on skill, experience and certifications. Benefits are offered after 60 days
including medical, dental, life insurance, short term disability, long
term disability, and optional 401K with a company match.
- Candidates will need to possess a strong work ethic,
your own reliable pick-up truck, valid driver’s license, ability to work with a
computer, email, and scanning documents, and working with Excel spreadsheets.
- Physical activity is required
including climbing a ladder, accessing and standing on roofs, bending and
- Ability to pass a criminal background check for access to military bases.
- IMPORTANT REQUIREMENT UPON HIRE: OSHA certification is required in Construction 10 or 30 hour, prior to hire (can be done online). In addition, you must have a CPR/First Aid certification prior to hire.
RRSA partners with local roofing/siding/gutters contractors to meet the restoration needs of communities after catastrophic events such as tornadoes, hurricanes, and extensive hail damage. This partnership allows us to provide our large customer base with the expertise and high level of customer service they have come to expect from RRSA.
Apply to RRSA today by calling our hiring manager Ramona May directly at (888) 711-7618 to make sure the position is the right fit for you. After this initial phone screening, you will be asked to schedule an appointment to speak with our hiring manager.
Not ready to apply? Have questions?
Reach out to us via email at email@example.com with your contact details, location, and the position you're interested in.
*This phone number is for applicants only. No solicitors please.